Friday, February 27, 2015

Did I Really Dump My Blog, Or Just Have An Affair With Another Social Media Vamp?

Boy, it has sure been a long time since I have visited my own web Blog. I had gotten so caught up in posting my thoughts to Facebook, that I had neglected to maintain this site. So much has transpired since I last posted my thoughts on this blog,the continued war between Ukraine and Russia's proxies and NATO movement of troops and heavy weapons around the Baltic states to counter Russian aggression, the rise of the "Islamic State" in the middle east and their murderous campaign to establish an Islamic Caliphate, Iran's continued push for nuclear weapons and the sham that is now going on with the nuclear weapons talks, Iran's proxy takeover of the governments of Iraq and Yemen and its continued influence in Lebanon, Syria and in Latin in Latin American nations. Oh, let's not forget Iran's continued call for the destruction of both Israel and the U.S. and the unspoken truth of their desire to produce an EMP weapon to do just that So many topics, so little time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Ronald Reagan: Words We Need To Hear Now.

Contact Scott

sdleikam@yahoo.com
Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

My 8 year old daughter Kaitlyn's self portrait.

My 8 year old daughter Kaitlyn's self portrait.