Thursday, April 29, 2010

Almost Summer

Hard to believe that it is almost summer. My kids have already started their baseball practice, with games starting in June. I don't spend much time posting on my blog, as I have moved on to FaceBook. LOL I find it much more interactive. I have about 100 friends and unlike many, I know these people. Most are former classmates, close friends, that I have known for years, and relatives. I post my thoughts about politics and society as a whole. I post my favorite music and videos without the fear of insulting others.

All in all it is good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Ronald Reagan: Words We Need To Hear Now.

Contact Scott

sdleikam@yahoo.com
Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

My 8 year old daughter Kaitlyn's self portrait.

My 8 year old daughter Kaitlyn's self portrait.